Here are some Frequently Asked Questions that might help you on your way. If you have any questions, please use the Contact Us form and you might just see your question here.
Q: Is there an instruction manual?Yes. There are two ways:
- Select “Help” on the menu bar, select “guide me”, then select topic from dropdown menu.
- Using the “Collector’s Assistant Guide”-Common Actions; select “show topics” then select topic.
Q: How do I attach a picture?Right click your mouse over the picture square, then select “attach picture”
Q: How do I make an inventory book?Its easy, you can just use one of the built-in report types. Just follow these steps:
- Select which chips you want to print. If you want to print the entire collection, you will need to select all of the chips. While holding down the shift key, select the first chip. Then scroll down to the last chip in the collection and click on it. All chips will then be highlighted. (Note; a “select all” button will be in the upcoming service pack.
- Select “Print” on the menu bar.
- Select 2D reports.
- Select Inventory Book2.
- Check the box for Include pictures
- Select “preview”
- Hit “print labels” to generate the preview
- To print the book, hit file, then print.